- Peer-Based Recovery Support
- Recovery Coaching
- Telephone Recovery Support
- Database of recovery resources, employment services, health and human service resources
- Support groups: providing information and listings of all recovery support groups
- Recovery 101: a collection of resources we have developed for those new to recovery.
- Recovery Professionals Group: monthly meeting of those who work in the field of recovery.
- Healthcare training: providing training for healthcare professionals.
- Students in Recovery: creating support for local college students in recovery.
- Workshops for continuing education.
- Motivation- Providing motivation in recovery and wellness.
- Community Outreach– Providing hope of recovery to those still suffering.
- Advocacy- Advocating for meaningful representation and voice.
- Putting a positive face of recovery- Reducing Stigma by rallying the community.
- Social and Fellowship opportunities- Halloween Dance, Sober Superbowl Party, Gratitude Picnic, Card Tournament, Pool Tournament, cook – offs, craft nights, book club, Sober Softball league , disc golf, etc.